VicInAqua partners organise technical trainings in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda with local and regional operators of agro and aquaculture businesses and water sanitation stakeholders to raise interest in the functioning of the novel VicInAqua concept and to guarantee a technical understanding in terms of operation and maintenance of potential end users of the different VicInAqua components.
- Kajjansi, Uganda (11 February 2019): RAS (Recirculating Aquaculture Systems). Read more here.
- Kisumu, Kenya (4-5 February 2019): VIcInAqua technologies and the operation and maintenance of an integrated pilot site as the VicInAqua one in Kisumu. The two-days event gathered theoretical knowledge on MBR (membrane bioreactors), RAS (recirculating aquaculture systems), smart sensors and renewable energy systems, as well as training on site. Read more here.
- Entebbe, Uganda (19-20 November 2018): MBR (membrane bioreactor) as a tool for efficient and sustainable water treatment in the fields of sanitation and aquaculture. The training was combined with an Information Session "The environmental impact of improved sanitation, aquaculture and fisheries", two Round tables on Gender & Aquaculture and Water Management & Policy, as well as two Study Visits (MBR site in a fish processing plant in Ntinda, Kampala and a RAS site for live fish marketing in Naguru, Kampala). Read more here.
- Mwanza, Tanzania (27-28 November 2017): RAS (Recirculating Aquaculture Systems) and special aspects of fish hatchery; combined with a Study Visit of a RAS facility. Read more here.
- Nairobi, Kenya (27-28 November 2017): Renewable Energy Systems for water treatment. Read more here.
Would you like to get access to the training presentation?
Register for free to the VicInAqua Forum via our contact form: www.vicinaqua.eu/contact/.
Once we received all information, your request will be reviewed and you will receive a confirmation e-mail in the case of successful registration to our forum.